Create NSW launches new funds27.11.2019
Create NSW has launched a range of exciting new funds over the past month. Applications are open for fellowships across music, theatre, dance and visual arts, and Small Project Grants (Quick Response).
- Generations Fellowship: NSW Music (Early Career) – In partnership with Powerhouse Museum and Astral People, this Fellowship supports artistic development across the music industry in NSW. Closes Monday 16 December 2019. Read more
- Incubator Fellowship: NSW Theatre (Emerging) – In partnership with Griffin Theatre Company, this Fellowship supports artist development across the theatre industry in NSW. Closes Monday 16 December 2019. Read more
- New Dimensions Fellowship: NSW Visual Arts – In partnership with Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, this Fellowship supports the ongoing professional practice of visual arts practitioners in NSW. Closes Thursday 19 December 2019. Read more
- Beyond the Studio Fellowship: NSW Dance (Emerging Leaders) – In partnership with Sydney Dance Company, this Fellowship support the development of emerging leaders in dance in NSW. Closes Thursday 19 December 2019. Read more
- Small Project Grants (Quick Response) – Small Project Grants support the creation, development and presentation of new work and professional development or promotion for NSW-based professional artists and arts and cultural workers. Applications are open until the end of June 2020. Read more
Check out the online resources to assist you in preparing an application.