Newman's Own Foundation Grant - 2019 EOI Now Open18.02.2019
The Newman’s Own Foundation is calling for grant applications from organisations supporting youth in regional and rural areas disadvantaged by drought and/or other natural disasters.
Due to the ongoing strain and pressure many communities are facing, these grants will support programs that provide the physical, social and mental wellbeing of young people and help them build resilience for the future.
Grants range between AUD$30,000 – $75,000 and will aim to:
• Improve access to educational, arts and sports programs;
• Build capacity for mentoring and mental health counselling;
• Facilitate access to medical services and facilities;
• Address access to fresh food and nutrition;
• Provide experiences outside the community via excursions and camps.
The Newman’s Own Foundation is a private, US-based independent foundation established in 2005 by the late actor and philanthropist, Paul Newman. The Foundation donates all profits and royalties earned from the sale of Paul Newman’s Own and Newman’s Own products to charity. To date, Australian and New Zealand charities have been donated USD$22 million.
Applications close 4 March 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by 17 May 2019 and funds will be made available in October 2019.
For further information and to apply, visit: https://paulnewmansown.com.au/overview/