Job Opportunity | Leeton Roxy Theatre Venue Coordinator, Leeton Shire Council16.11.2018
The Leeton Roxy Theatre Coordinator will be responsible for the general operations, management and marketing of the iconic state heritage listed Leeton Roxy Community Theatre as a place of public entertainment, culture, events and visitor experience.
The key components of the position include:
- Develop, implement and evaluate high quality performing arts experiences for this State Heritage listed venue.
- Attract exciting and cost effective live shows and special events such as short film festivals to the Roxy Theatre.
- Build audiences for the Roxy Theatre both online and onsite
- Coordinate and supervise the overall running and operation of the Roxy Theatre including but not limited to booking films and shows, scheduling and programming, account management, petty cash handling and marketing and promotions.
- Deliver a safe and clean Theatre, ensuring that the display posters, billboards and other signage are current, tidy and safe and that the condition of the front of the theatre is clean, maintained and well presented.
- Establish strong relationships with film distributors to minimise period between new film releases and film availability.
- The applicant will hold a Cert III in Business or Marketing with at least 4 years’ relevant experience in managing a theatre or similar facility.
Further enquiries regarding the position are to be directed to Brent Lawrence, Manager Communications & Marketing, phone (02) 6953 0912 or 0439 839 090.
Applications addressing the selection criteria close at 5.00pm Thursday 29th November 2018 and should be marked CONFIDENTIAL and emailed to email@example.com or addressed to: Human Resources Department, Leeton Shire Council, 23-25 Chelmsford Place, Leeton NSW 2705
To access the selection criteria to be addressed (included in the Position Description), please CLICK HERE