Job Opportunity| Goulburn Regional Art Gallery, Program & Exhibition Coordinator13.08.2018
Goulburn Regional Art Gallery are looking for a Program & Exhibition Coordinator.
Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Goulburn Regional Art Gallery where you will undertake the daily operations of the Gallery’s exhibition, public programs, contribute to artistic programming and longer lead planning.
The successful applicant will hold:
- Qualifications in the visual arts and demonstrated experience delivering exhibitions and programs in a similar environment
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver exhibition and public programs from inception to presentation
- Strong knowledge of Australian contemporary art practices and trends and the ability to disseminate this knowledge through written and verbal work
- Commencing salary between $58,198 – $65,504 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Gina Mobayed, Art Gallery Director on (02) 4823 4443.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 3 September 2018 at 5:00pm.