Goulburn Regional Art Gallery | Program and Exhibition Coordinator26.06.2018
Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Art Gallery where you will undertake the daily operations of the Gallery’s exhibition, public programs, contribute to artistic programming and longer lead planning.
The successful applicant will hold:
- Tertiary qualifications in the visual arts and a minimum three years’ experience delivering exhibitions and programs in a similar environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to administer exhibition and public programs, contracts, documentation, schedules, databases, install methods, art handling, marketing material, freight and logistics, financial documents, image management.
- Strong knowledge of Australian contemporary art practices and trends and the ability to disseminate this knowledge through written and verbal work.
- Commencing salary between $56,778 – $63,908 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au. Applications close Monday, 16 July 2018 at 5:00pm. The contact officer for this position is Gina Mobayed, Art Gallery Director on 02 4823 4443.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process please contact Human Resources on 02 4823-4810.