Job Opportunity | Goulburn Regional Art Gallery, Casual Gallery Assistant02.02.2018
Join the team at Goulburn Regional Art Gallery and be the first point of contact for visitors, as well as providing support on a wide range of contemporary exhibitions, programs and events.
The successful applicant will hold:
- Demonstrated experience or interest in contemporary art
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to undertake appropriate physical work
- Commencing salary between $32.38 – $36.45 per hour, plus 9.5% superannuation
- A variable number of hours on a casual basis
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au. The Selection Criteria must be addressed to be considered for the role. Applications close Monday 12th February 2018 at 5:00pm.
The contact officer for this position is Gina Mobayed, Art Gallery Director on 02 4823 4443