Job Opportunity | Dungog Festival, Event Manager06.12.2017
Dungog Festival, now in its fourth year, is seeking proposals for the role of Event Manager for the 2018 Dungog Festival, to be held on the October Long Weekend, 29 September – 01 October, 2018.
The Festival is community based and will broadly consist of such events as the Opening Gig at the Settlers Arms, Long Table Dinner, a Gala Street Parade, a Sunday afternoon and evening Street Party for the whole family, Sculpture on the Farm, Octoberfest, Film Program at the James Theatre, workshops galore and lots of street music.
In brief the role involves:
- Compliance in areas such as security, licensing, risk management, accreditations and budget control.
- Management of all operational aspects of the main street events, including Long Table Dinner, Street Parade and Sunday Street Party
- Liaison with other event coordinators.
- Liaison with marketing and website personnel
- Reporting to the Dungog Arts Foundation board.
The position is based in Dungog although proposals from those outside the area are welcome. For further information and complete job specification write to email@example.com or if you have questions, phone 0430 058 040. We are seeking to finalise this appointment by 31st December 2017 with a view to the role commencing on an agreed date in February 2018.