Job Opportunity | Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre, Curator - Exhibitions08.06.2017
In this maximum term role of Curator – Exhibitions you will be coordinating, developing and delivering a dynamic program of touring and Gallery-initiated exhibitions which aims to increase Tweed Regional Gallery’s engagement with the community, reach new audiences and enrich visitors’ experience.
The role collaborates with the Art Gallery Director to implement the Gallery’s exhibition program including the design of the Gallery’s publications and advertisements.
The Curator – Exhibitions will be adaptable and focused to ensure a high level of customer and client service.
What’s on offer
- An attractive base salary ranging from $1,129.31 to $1,325.85 per week plus 9.5% super
- 70 hour, 9 day fortnight
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance.
- Generous employment conditions.
Tweed Shire Council are seeking
- Tertiary qualifications in Visual Arts or equivalent
- Experience in a gallery environment
- Competence in coordination of visual arts and crafts programs
- Competence in word processing, data entry and desktop publishing.
Where it’s located
This position is based at the Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre, and can be directed to work from any Council work site.
Friday 30 June at 12 noon sharp (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.
To apply visit the Tweed Shire Council website.