Job Opportunity | Goulburn Regional Art Gallery, Part-Time Curator & Exhibitions Officer26.06.2017
Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Marketing, Events & Culture unit where you will assist with the immediate and long term programming and collecting of the Goulburn Regional Art Gallery.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in the visual arts such as art curatorship, art history or museum studies
- Demonstrated capacity to research and deliver a curated visual arts program across media
- Strong knowledge of contemporary art, museum practices and trends, as relevant to exhibitions and public collections
- Commencing salary between $30.48 – $34.30 per hour, plus 9.5% superannuation
- 28 hours per week including weekend and evening work as required
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au. The Selection Criteria must be addressed to be considered for the role. Applications close Friday, 14 July 2017 at 5:00pm.
The contact officer for this position is Gina Mobayed, Art Gallery Director on 02 4823 4443.