Museums & Galleries NSW | Access to Funding Workshop, Bathurst16.03.2017
Would you like to know more about grants and funding that your organisation can access?
Museums & Galleries of NSW is running a workshop at the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre to help you understand what is available and how to go about applying for funding. There will also be practical sessions where you can discuss your ideas and get tips from the presenters.
- Representative from Arts NSW
- Jackie Randles, NSW Regional Science Hub Network, Inspiring Australia
- Margot Stuart, Volunteer Museum Grant Program, Museums & Galleries of NSW
- Margaret Thompson, Community Heritage Grant Program, National Library of Australia
- Andrew Trump, Heritage Near Me, Office of Environment & Heritage
A keynote speaker will be announced soon.
Leg Up grants are available from M&G NSW for volunteer museums to assist with the costs of attending the workshop.
When: 2 May 2017, 9.30am – 3.30pm
Where: Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre, 105 William St, Bathurst
Cost: $75 full / $50 concession / $120 x 3 volunteer museum registrations (plus Eventbrite booking fee)
Includes: Morning tea and lunch
Register online here.
For more information please contact Jane Gillespie, Program & Events Coordinator on 02 9339 9914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.