Job Opportunity | Art Gallery Director, goulburn.art REGIONAL GALLERY07.03.2017
Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Are you looking for an arts-management career in a thriving regional City? Then do Goulburn Mulwaree Council have the role for you! Join Council’s Marketing, Events and Culture unit where you will effectively manage the Goulburn Regional Art Gallery operations whilst ensuring effective planning and delivery of exhibition and public programs that promote interest, appreciation and understanding of the visual arts.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in art history visual arts fine arts, arts administration and/or equivalent demonstrated and relevant work experience in a similar environment
- Experience in the development and implementation of programs to build and promote cultural facilities
- Experience in managing, leading and developing a small team
- Commencing salary between $1,340.75 – $1,508.85 per week, plus 9.5% superannuation
- 35 hour week working a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
The Selection Criteria must be addressed to be considered for the role.
Applications close Monday, 27 March 2017 at 5:00pm.
The contact officer for this position is Sarah Ruberto, Business Manager Marketing, Events & Culture on 02 4823 4558.