Antenna Documentary Film Festival | 2017 Submissions Open26.03.2017
Submissions for the 2017 Antenna Documentary Film Festival are now open. The festival accepts Australian and international documentaries of all subject matter and styles. Now seven years old, Antenna is one of the country’s premier showcase for local and international non-fiction films. The 2017 festival, once again will screen 60 films across six intensive days in Sydney, along with retrospective program, talks, master-classes and other special events.
The festival will have three competitions, all with cash prizes, helping to bring recognition and exposure to some of the great documentaries that are being produced today, locally and internationally.
- International Feature Competition
- Australian Feature Competition
- Australian Shorts Competition
- International $25 / $35 / $50
- Australian $20 / $30 / $40
- Shorts $15 / $20 / $30
- Early Bird 13 March, 2017
- Regular Deadline 1 April, 2017
- Late Deadline 8 May, 2017
For more information and to submit your documentary, visit the Antenna Documentary Film Festival website here.