NAVA Online Courses10.02.2017
Image: Shot at Square One Studios, studio of Rowena Grace. Courtesy of NAVA.
NAVA Online Courses run for seven (7) weeks, are led by experts and allow for collaboration and interaction with your tutor and fellow artists.
- Learn practical skills to help develop your artistic career
- Develop or refresh your art business skills
- Get resources and tools for your practice
- Connect to a network of artists
- Hear from industry experts
The online format gives you the flexibility to learn at your own pace and adapts to your busy schedule. Book early as places are limited for each course.
For FAQs and technical requirements please click here.
Join as a NAVA Member for the special members’ rate
Join as a NAVA Member to take advantage of the special Members rate for all NAVA Online Courses (you must be logged in on the NAVA website to access this).
Upcoming courses include:
Winning Grant Proposals – 3 April – 15 May 2017
Art Business Basics – 1 May – 12 June 2017
- Building Your Audience – 1 May – 12 June 2017
For more information visit the website.