IlluminARTe Festival | Call for Artists14.02.2017
Festival Theme – “Animate, Activate, Generate”
Artists from the Councils within the Southern Tablelands Arts region including Hilltops, Goulburn Mulwaree, Queanbeyan Palerang, Upper Lachlan, Wingecarribee, Wollondilly and Yass Valley, and artists from the Macarthur Region interested in having their art work showcased, digitally mapped and projected onto key buildings in Picton as part of the illuminARTe Wollondilly Festival 2017 are now invited to submit their works for consideration.
- Each image must be a minimum of 300dpi and 10 x 10cm in JPEG or TIFF file format.
- Each image must include full caption details: Title, date, materials, dimensions and courtesy.
- Images should contain Strong Colours, High Contrast, High Clarity (no dark/black)
Moving Image/Video Work
- Each video must be no longer than 2 minutes in total length.
- Each video must be either of 720P or 1080P resolution quality in MP4 file format.
- Each video must include full caption details: Title, date, materials, dimensions and courtesy.
- Videos should contain Strong Colours, High Contrast, High Clarity (no dark/black)
Any images/video that does not meet the criteria above will be considered ineligible.
- Submitting works does not guarantee that your image or video (part or whole) will be included in the digital projections.
- All eligible works will be considered by the Digital Projection team including: Khaled Sabsabi, Jerome Pearce, David Langosch, David Kirkpatrick and Leigh Perrett.
- All selected artworks and artists will be acknowledged in the program and on the website
Please submit 1 form for each piece of artwork. Each individual artwork can have up to 3 images uploaded in your submission. Videos or artworks with moving images will need to be uploaded to you tube and the link included on the submission form.
To submit your work please complete the Artist Artwork Submission Form
For assistance uploading images please call Rob: 024677 1100
- Friday 18 February 2017 to submit your images / video.
For further information please contact Community Projects and Events Team at Wollondilly Shire Council P: 02 4677 1100 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org