Youth Week 2017 Design Competition23.08.2016
The Youth Week Design Competition provides young people with the opportunity to showcase their talent as a designer and to win $1,000. The winning design will be used to promote Youth Week 2017 throughout NSW.
Youth Week is the NSW Government’s major youth participation initiative. In Youth Week 2016, more than 102,000 young people across the state participated in more than 870 activities and events. Youth Week in NSW is co-ordinated by the Participation and Inclusion Directorate in the NSW Department of Family and Community Services.
The winning design will include:
- The National Youth Week logo (available for download at http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au/resources/)
- The words ‘Youth Week 2017’
- The dates of Youth Week 2017 (31 March to 9 April 2017)
- The Youth Week in NSW website address: http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au
Entries close Friday 2 September 2016.
For the full terms and conditions and more information:
- See the attached Design Comp Poster and Design Comp Entry Form (also available at the Youth Week website)
- Visit the Youth Week in NSW website at www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au
- Or contact the NSW Youth Week Coordinator at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the competition please contact Kate Dixon on 02 8753 8206 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.