Arts Job | Media and Marketing with AusDance NSW and VIC02.08.2016
AusDance NSW and VIC are seeking an ideas driven innovator in media and marketing. The position is a 3-year full time contract with a salary range of $56k – $64k + 9.5% super. The successful applicant can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne and is not required to travel consistently, however some travel may be required for major events and meetings.
Detailed Job Description
The successful applicant will have the overall responsibility for the look, brand and feel of AusDance NSW and VIC. You will have major input into the new 2016 – 2020 marketing and communication plans. You will lead the promotion of the organisations projects and events and execute general administrative tasks including:
- Oversee AusDance NSW and AusDance VIC’s brand
- Digital content management: website, e-news, database social media platforms
- Lead the promotion of the organisations events and projects
- Facilitate the promotion of our members events and projects
- Produce press releases and copy for media articles as required
- Liaise with media and public relations contacts for all events and projects
- Liaise with the AusDance Network, organisations, partners and individuals as required
- Major input into the new marketing and communication plans
- Attract new and maintain existing partners and sponsors
- Input to the membership engagement strategy
- Selling and coordination of advertising for all online communications
- Input to board reports as required and when required attend board meetings
- Produce the Annual Report and other advocacy documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate experience in creating strategies & implementing them in the following areas; digital content management, communications and copy writing, marketing (online and print), Website, CRM and CMS management, media, PR, branding and sponsorship.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight and demanding deadlines.
- Minimum 6 years work experience (at least 2 of those years in an arts marketing/communication role)
- A proven track record of successful online and print marketing campaigns – ability to track success and analyses data of campaigns and advise of needs
- Advanced computer literacy with strong Microsoft Office and Mac skills, including photo editing skills.
- Interest in and passion for the arts
- Design savvy, skills in; Photoshop, InDesign or like software, ability to learn new software as required
- Experience and knowledge of the dance/performing arts sector
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing /communications/media arts or related fields /film editing skills
Applications close 14 August.
Interviews will be conducted on 18 August (Sydney) and 19 August (Melbourne).
For further information and to apply please view the full position description HERE.