Artsjob | Arts OutWest Project Officer03.05.2016
Arts OutWest is seeking a part-time Project Officer (0.2). The Project Officer will manage arts projects in the region and build relationships with individuals and organisations.
The main project that the Project Officer will be responsible for in 2016 is the coordination of an artist run initiative for artists with disability which is based in Bathurst but works with artists from Orange and Cowra as well as Bathurst.
The Project Officer will also support other arts projects in the community and assist in developing Arts OutWest’s approach to lifelong learning in the arts.
The position in initially offered as a one-year contract. If funding permits the position may become permanent in 2017.
The Project Officer will work 7 hours a week. The hours for this work are flexible and can be done as a one day block or spread over more than one day.
- Applications Close: 5pm, Monday 30 May 2016.
- Salary: $10,920 per annum ($56,420 pro rata), plus superannuation.
- Location: Bathurst campus of Charles Sturt University.
- For Further Information: Please view the full position description.
- Enquiries: email@example.com and/or (02) 6338 4657.