Artsjob | Western Riverina Arts Projects and Communications Officer11.04.2016
Projects and Communications Officer
Western Riverina Arts is seeking a Projects and Communications Officer to assist with the implementation of its program across the region, including the core development program and key project areas. This is a part-time (base level of 16 hours per week).
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, and have excellent communication and design skills. He or she will be experienced in managing website content, managing social media campaigns, and using a wide range of computer software applications. This role may require managing arts projects in the community from time to time, and may also include the preparation of grant applications and acquittals. The role will occasionally require travel to network meetings in Sydney, and other professional development opportunities that arise.
Applicants should have a demonstrated ability to work with broad cross sections of individuals and groups. Experience in working in a regional context would be an advantage, as well as an ability to engage with volunteers and organisations throughout the region, helping to give them the necessary skills to promote themselves.
- Applications Close: 5pm, Friday 22 April, 2016.
- Salary: $24,960 (actual) per annum, plus superannuation.
- Location: Leeton, with occasional work in Narrandera, Griffith, and Murrumbidgee.
- For Further Information: Please download the full position description.
- Enquiries: Derek Motion, Regional Arts Development Officer, at Western Riverina Arts: 0428882059 or firstname.lastname@example.org