Entries Now Open | 3rd Tamworth Textile Triennial08.01.2016
Expressions of interest are now open for the 3rd Tamworth Textile Triennial.
The 3rd Tamworth Textile Triennial will be held in October 2017, and will showcase the best of contemporary Australian textile art.
To be considered for the 3rd Tamworth Textile Triennial artists must provide:
- A completed expression of interest cover sheet (available at www.tamworthregionalgallery.com.au/triennial.php);
- A one page outline of your current practice, including concepts, processes and materials;
- A description of your reasons for wanting to participate in the Tamworth Textile Triennial;
- Curriculum Vitae no more than two pages;
- And a maximum of 10 PJG images.
A panel will make an initial selection of artists in March 2016. Following this, applicants selected will participate in a second application stage.
Closing date for entries is Monday 29 February 2016.
For more information www.tamworthregionalgallery.com.au/triennial.php