Apply now for the Kluge- Ruhe Residency13.01.2016
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander visual artists, at any stage of their career, are invited to apply for a four week residency at the Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Collection of the University of Virginia. Working closely with the collection and supported by staff, the residency allows artists to:
- Exhibit a collection of work,
- Participate actively in University life,
- Work with students,
- Demonstrate work in the studio,
- Give artist talks,
- Work across different disciplines, and
- Network with the local artistic community.
The Kluge-Ruhe Collection of the University of Virginia is the only museum in the United States dedicated to the study and interpretation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art.
About the residency
- Closing date: 2 February 2016
- Residency dates: September to November 2016, February to April 2017 (specific dates to be negotiated with the University)
- Length: 1 Month
- Grant amount: $5,000
Click here to apply.