Regional Arts NSW's Artlinks05.08.2015
Links We Love
- Public Art. Should we, like Nike, Just Do It? Alicia Leggett, RADO at Orana Arts says yes.
- Australia has one of the highest online piracy rates in the world. But can anything be done about it? Via ArtsLaw
- How arts education can help create better doctors via The Globe and Mail
- What’s in a name? Writer’s experiment yields not unexpected result when she uses a homme de plume
- The power of Twitter. Taylor Swift gives Belvoir Theatre permission to use ‘Shake it Off’ in its production, Seventeen.