New fellowship encourages artists to make more with technology19.02.2015
Applications are now open for the 2015 Art and Technology Fellowship valued at $30,000.
The inaugural Art and Technology Fellowship is offered by the State Government, through Arts NSW, to enable an artist at any stage of their career to introduce or expand use of new technologies in their work through a self-directed program of professional development. This fellowship is delivered in partnership with Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences.
Activities could include:
- travel (international and/or national)
- mentorships or internships with recognised arts, technology or science practitioners
- residencies at institutions/organisations
- short-term courses, workshops or other training (Note: The Fellowship is not available to support study which will result in a university degree or other formal qualification)
- creation of new work
- purchasing technological or other equipment to assist in the production of new work
- any combination of the above
The recipient of the Fellowship will be announced in June 2015.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 25 MARCH 2015.
Full details and online application here.