Applications for NSW History Fellowship (Emerging) Now Open03.02.2015
Applications are now open for the 2015 NSW History Fellowship (Emerging) valued at $30,000 and Arts NSW is encouraging applications from people living in the regions.
The NSW History Fellowship (Emerging) is offered by the State Government to enable a person working with history, as a historian, artist or cultural worker, at the beginning of their practice to undertake a self-directed program of professional development.
As Regional NSW and Western Sydney are priority areas within the Arts NSW Arts and Cultural Development Program, Arts NSW is particularly keen to receive applications from people from these areas.
Activities could include:
- travel (international and/or national)
- mentorships or internships with recognised historians or historical organisations
- residencies at institutions/organisations
- short-term courses, workshops or other training (Note: The Fellowship is not available to support study which will result in a university degree or other formal qualification)
- creation of new work
- any combination of the above.
Applications close midnight, Monday 23 February, 2015.
The recipient of the Fellowship will be announced in May 2015.
To apply for the NSW History Fellowship, complete an application form through the Arts NSW online application portal
For further information about the 2015 NSW History Fellowship:
Download the 2015 NSW History Fellowship Guidelines