Artsjob | AusDance Marketing/Communications Professional30.01.2015
Ausdance NSW is currently seeking a proactive, motivated and marketing savvy individual to lead and coordinate a broad range of marketing campaigns. Ausdance NSW invests the ongoing development opportunities for dance in NSW.
Applications close: 13th February 2015
Basis of Employment: p/t 3 days 22.5hrs (Some occasional evening and weekend work needed)
Salary Range: $45,000 – $52,000 pro rata + superannuation (9.25%)
Initial Contract: To end of Dec 2015. With a view to an ongoing position being offered.
Role Reports to: Director
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with an eagle eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can demonstrate experience in creating strategies & implementing them in the following areas; communication, marketing, branding and sponsorship.
- Can demonstrate experience in maintaining websites, producing e-newsletters and other online communications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an arts marketing/communication role.
- Advanced computer literacy with strong Microsoft Office and Apple Macintosh skills.
- Website, CRM and CMS experience.
- Social Media Savvy – highly skilled in content creation.
- Attitude – A can do attitude, ability to be both a team player and a leader as appropriate.
- Attitude – Desire to continually learn improve, and display a consistent professional behaviour.
- Interest in the performing arts.
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge of the performing arts sector.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing /communications, arts or related fields.
- Film and photo editing skills.
- Design savvy.
See here to download full job description