Artsjob | Arts North West20.01.2015
- Regional Arts Development Officer
- $60- $65,000 p/a + car (neg)
Arts North West, a not for profit Regional Arts Board, is seeking an experienced Regional Arts Development Officer to implement its cultural development program across the region.
The successful applicant will have excellent administration and management skills, be self-motivated and have extensive knowledge of the not-for-profit arts sector and the ability to work with a diverse range of individuals and groups across a broad section of the community. The position requires good interpersonal skills, understanding of arts and cultural development and experience working with government funding bodies. Flexible hours and extensive regional travel is expected.
Answering to the Board of Management and working in a small team, the main duties include:
- Implement and manage a comprehensive range of arts and cultural activities across the region.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with funding bodies, contributing local government authorities and arts organisations located within the New England and North West region.
- Broker and facilitate partnerships and provide support and advice to artists and arts organisations within the region.
- Manage all administrative and operational functions of the organisation including finance, personnel and communications.
Closing date: COB Thursday 5 February 2015.
A full position description, selection criteria and the Regional Arts NSW RADO Manual can be downloaded at www.artsnw.com.au Further enquiries may be directed to Rob Hurcum, Chair Ph: 0439 667 507. Applications, addressing the selection criteria are to be emailed: email@example.com by the closing date.