Regional Arts NSW's ArtLinks15.07.2014
Links we Love
- Winner of the inaugural Arts NSW Regional Fellowship and founder of the CAD Factory, Vic McEwan talks to Arts Alive’s Vincent O’Donnell about his move from the city and how he is using his fellowship to learn more about the relationship between arts and health. http://bit.ly/We1KbP
- A detailed view of arts development in Leeton and the evolution of the Penny Paniz Memorial Arts Acquisitive Competition.
- Photographing Indigenous Cultures in the Digital Age- Read the discussion here.
- Together, Listening to Landscape: Real Time Arts takes a trip to WIRED Open Day 2014
- Navigate through internet links, get organised through this quick guide.
- Museums and Galleries NSW CEO talks to Radio National about artists’ fees and public galleries here
- Australia Council promotes Disability Leadership in the Arts- story via Creative Foyer
- Over the next 12 months the ‘Indigenous Language News Service’ will record two ABC news bulletins in the Walpiri and Yolngu Matha languages each weekday. Read about this exciting service here.
- The Age remembers Gordon Bennett
- Catch up with @auscouncilarts Creative Australia Fellowship recipient Richard Bell via #Artery #Fellowfocus interview series here
- What began as a shared photo between friends and artists Susan Gourley and Zoe Trap, has evolved in to a Facebook group of over 700 members and soon to be published book – The Breakfast Club Diaries