Arts Job | Accessible Arts23.05.2014
- Administration Officer
- Part time, fixed term contract
- People with disability are strongly encouraged to apply
Accessible Arts is the peak arts and disability organisation in NSW. Accessible Arts promotes full inclusion, access, cultural and leadership opportunities in the arts for people with disabilities through advocacy, education and information.
Working closely with the Operations Manager and CEO, the Administration Officer is responsible for the general administrative requirements of the organisation and for the on-going bookkeeping requirements of Accessible Arts.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years bookkeeping experience using MYOB software.
- At least 3 years experience managing administrative needs of a busy, high performing office
- High quality written communication skills, including taking minutes and proofreading documents for various print and online sources.
- Experience maintaining a database, including data integrity and cleansing.
- High-level verbal communication skills, including receptionist duties.
- Knowledge of compliance relating to the non-profit sector.
Download full position description here.
To apply please email your resume together with a covering letter, addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 2 June, 2014
image: Girl With A Pearl Earring, Cobie Moore with lead artist Sue Murray- MYSCI/Imagine Me partnered with The Spinal Cord Injury Network, Delineate 2013