Local Government Arts & Culture Awards 201404.03.2014
The 2014 Awards recognise arts and cultural initiatives of NSW councils, predominantly delivered during the 18 months spanning 1 July 2012 to 31 December 2013.
An evening gala awards function will be held on Tuesday 27 May, where winners will be announced and celebrated. Finalists will be invited to present at the two day Local Government Arts and Culture Summit on 26-27 May 2014 as part of the VIVID Ideas festival in partnership with Destination NSW.
Nominations are invited from NSW councils from 31 January to 11 March 2014.
Find out more: www.lgnsw.org.au
As a leader in your field, you (or a representative from your organisation) are invited to collaborate in a number of ways:
- Promote through your networks
- Judging the award category/ies relevant to your area/s of expertise (see the list of award categories online http://www.lgsa.org.au/events-training/local-government-arts-culture-awards.)
- Present at the Local Government Arts and Culture Summit in a related session along-side finalists you judged. The summit will be held as part of Vivid in the MCA rooftop function centre on 26-27 May.
- Collaborate with other arts and cultural leaders who will be involved in the process.
- Engage with councils at the events
Project Manager – Arts & Culture
Ph: 02 9242 4047