ArtsJob | Musica Viva07.03.2014
Musica Viva seeks an experienced and entrepreneurial producer to realise a new direction for its regional touring program, CountryWide.
- a unique opportunity to establish an innovative music touring program in one of Australia’s most respected performing arts companies
- fixed term, part-time contract
- Musica Viva is committed to equity and inclusion, and welcomes applications from diverse Aboriginal, cultural and regional communities, including people with disabilities
Regional touring has been a core part of Musica Viva’s activities since its inception. In recognition of the changes occurring in the regional touring landscape in recent years, Musica Viva has identified an opportunity to reinvent its regional touring program based on twin goals of artistic vibrancy and relevance, with the aim of creating a meaningful national music touring program that engages and excites artists and audiences alike
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in producing performing arts programs and/or productions.
- Strong knowledge of national touring landscape and current developments in Australian performing arts secto
- Strong knowledge of Australian music sector.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and experience in nurturing effective relationships with diverse stakeholders including artists, presenters and funding bodies.
For a full job description and list of selection criteria, visit www.musicaviva.com.au/jobs
Applications close Monday 17 March 2014