Expressions of Interest for RAA Summit 201401.02.2014
Regional Arts Australia Summit 2014: Arts + Edges
WHEN: 16-19 Oct 2014
WHERE: Kalgoorlie Boulder, WA
The Summit will share the experience of desert life through stimulating content, networking, artistic programs and inspiring talks. An exciting four-day program with boutique elements will showcase the unique cultures of Western Australia’s Goldfields-Esperance region to national and international visitors.
Become a part of the Summit by presenting work in one of seven categories. Apply for one, some or all – it’s up to you.
Both individual artists and groups can present work at the Summit, the process will require you to complete a form online. There are lots of ways you can take part:
- BYO: Any stand-alone arts project, artwork, performance that you want to bring to the summit ready to go.
- PANEL DISCUSSIONS: Join or lead a discussion abour an idea or issue affecting the Arts in regional Australia.
- DO: Get delegates to do something. A broad category. get them physical, active.
- DIGITAL WORKS: Works created for and with digital technology, shown via the presenter’s computer, on tablets, mobile devices, or showcased through the summit’s website.
- ARTS PRACTICE POWER-UP: Provide skill building sessionsfor delegates. You could provide grant writing help, arts legal advice, career planning or anything that helps artists power-up their practice.
- SUM.IT.UP: Present and showcase your work, ideas or projects.
- GALA GALLERIES: Following an established model from international biennales, expos and performing arts markets, groups and individuals will be offered dedicated spaces in The Zone.
Applications close 24 February, 2014.
To sumbit an expression of interest go to: http://www.raasummit.com.au/