ArtsJob | The Young District Arts Council13.02.2014
The Young District Arts Council are seeking a creative and innovative person with experience in administration, promotion, marketing and volunteer management , to efficiently and effectively ensure control of the daily operations of the Southern Cross Cinema and Arts Centre.
The position is offered for a 30 hour working week however on occasions additional voluntary hours to cover the needs of the cinema complex may be required.
The successful applicant will have:
- a passion for the cinema and the arts,
- good organisational & problem solving skills,
- strong leadership and motivational skills,
- excellent time-management and scheduling abilities,
- good communication and customer service skills and
- demonstrated previous experience working with volunteers
Applications will be accepted until 4pm on Wednesday 26th February 2014.
You may obtain a position description by visiting YDAC’s website at www.southerncrosscinema.org or from Young Shire Council’s Customer Service Centre.