Regional Arts NSW’s ArtLinks07.01.2014
Links we love
- Have art, need dosh. The Australia Council Arts Funding Guide for 2014 might help.
- Missed the Woodford Folk Festival? Make like you didn’t and catch the highlights on their website.
- What do you call an online Australian archive of thank yous? Aussievault. That’s what you call it.
- The Regional Arts Australia Summit Arts & Edges launched its official website and social media pages in December. Go cyberstalk them.
- Be a guerilla Arts do-gooder and boost a band today!
- Snapshot of discovery in Menindee.
- Controversial “Power Trip” for 2014 reveals the 50 Most Influential People in Australian Art… according to The Art Life.
- Lithgow has a National Lampoon’s moment. It’s nice.
- Creative entrepreneurs living remotely find success! How? They kept it local to go global.
- Still roadtripping, you lucky duck? Then here’s The Age’s South Coast Summer Arts Guide
- Ghost of Google Books haunts the web.
- What happens when you mash-up teen angst and historic houses?