Regional Arts NSW’s ArtLinks09.10.2013
Links we love
- Creative Partnerships has launched the Plus1 fund matching program, to create opportunities for artists and NFP organisations in the creative industries.
- After almost two and a half years of telling the stories of regional artists, Q&Art is calling it a day.
- Please sir, you want some more? Then Volunteer for backstage at Oliver! in Wagga Wagga.
- Muswellbrook Regional Arts Centre – the Spring Edition.
- New appointments at the Australia Council for the Arts: Executive Director, Arts Organisations Lissa Twomey and Executive Director, Arts Development Wendy Were
- How to turn your art into a business? Read about how Jim Henson took his puppets to greatness.
- Galleries & Museums NSW have launched a nifty new website.
- Accelerate program recipient, Andrea James, is a talented playwright and director who will soon travel to the UK to undertake professional development.
- Studio La Primative Arts Zine from the Hunter Region. has released its first online edition.