Regional Arts NSW’s ArtLinks23.09.2013
Links we love
- University of Canberra wants to check the temperature of Regional Australia. Complete the Regional Wellbeing Survey & make your voice heard in this survey of the nation.
- Adrian Feint’s The Jetties, Palm Beach from 1942, can usually be found at the New England Regional Art Museum, Armidale (NERAM) but right now is featuring in London’s Royal Academy show, ‘Australia’.
- Writers Wanted to contribute to the first Grassroots Writers Weekend in Dorrigo.
- GASP! CASP is CLOSING 1st October.
- Former Today Tonight reporter & filmmaker, Laticia Gibson, is running an interactive 2-day workshop called Rough Cuts which explores the basics of film, video and TV production in October. Only $10 (including meals) for young people aged 12-18 years. Apply now!
- What are Australia’s cultural ambitions?
- Live in a small community? Have a project that needs funding? FRRR is offering up to $5,000 for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for communities, with populations of 10,000 or less.
- Corroboree Sydney launched its festival program last week. It will feature the Black Arts Market, supported by Regional Arts NSW, is a market that will be held in Walsh bay, specifically showcasing the work of regional Aboriginal artists.