Regional Arts NSW’s ArtLinks12.09.2013
Links we love
- Dreaming of bright lights & the big smoke? City of Sydney public art tender.
- Creative Coast runs fantastic ticket giveaways on their Facebook. Don’t miss out!
- “Cultural Apartheid”? Promoter Peter Noble says so. The SMH explores the woes of Boomerang Festival, an ambitious indigenous arts event in the Northern Rivers.
- Arts North West wants your ideas for ANZAC Centenary projects and events. Get involved here!
- 48 Hour Film Project NSW kicks off on the 11th October with an $8000 first prize up for grabs >> Early Bird – $75 / Concession only $35. Register here.
- You know that manuscript burning a hole in your top drawer? Well, HarperCollinsPublishers ANZ has announced the launch of a new online unsolicited submission program, The Wednesday Post.
- Quick! Applications for the Summer Studio Residency at Penrith Regional Gallery close today. Apply now.
- Waste 2 Art wants you to get recycling, get creative and get famous. An upcycling community art program organised by Western Plains Cultural Centre. Entries close October 1. Apply here.
- This weekend, there’s Moorambilla. Check out the program here.
- Questioning King Diarmuid and his cow, Francis Gurry, the Director General, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) re-thinks Intellectual Property.
- Visiting Coolamon? Open to Photographers everywhere (images must be taken within the Coolamon Shire) Cash prizes!