Arts Job | Regional Arts Development Officer23.07.2013
- Salary: $70,000 – $75,000pa plus super and vehicle
- Location: Port Macquarie or negotiable
- Essential criteria and full outline of package can be downloaded here.
Arts Mid North Coast, a not for profit Regional Arts Board, is seeking an experienced Regional Arts Development Officer to implement its cultural development program across the region. The applicant must have a demonstrated knowledge of community cultural development and arts and regional development funding agencies. Reporting to the board of management, the RADO will work with a small team to implement a comprehensive three year business plan.
Main duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining effective communication and working relationships with AMNC’s primary stakeholders; Arts NSW, the contributing councils, Regional Arts NSW, community arts organisations, creative industries and arts workers
- Providing support, advice and professional development opportunities for AMNC’s primary stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing regional arts and cultural projects that service the primary stakeholders through the delivery of the AMNC Business Plan.
- Seeking funding for the implementation of regional arts projects.
- Managing all day to day administrative and operational functions of the organisation including finance, personnel and governance.
The position is currently based in Coffs Harbour and covers seven local government areas, from Coffs Harbour in the north, to Great Lakes in the south. It could be located in Port Macquarie or elsewhere in the region, by negotiation.
Art Mid North Coast website
KEY DATES & INFORMATION
Closing date Thursday 15 August
Applications must address the selection criteria.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Mave Richardson, President, Arts Mid North Coast Inc:
Tel (02) 6553-5412 / email email@example.com
Mobile 0408 474 891